TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. We only accept rabbits vaccinated against Myxomatosis & RHD1&2 (Rabbit Haemorrhagic Disease). You will need to bring proof of your rabbit's vaccination history with you.
2. We reserve the right to refuse any animal showing signs of disease, illness, injury or pregnancy.
3. Animals are boarded at your own risk and whilst every care will be taken, we will not be liable for the loss, illness, injury or death of any animal in our care.
4. If your pet becomes ill during their stay with us, we will inform you immediately and consult our vet. If your pet requires medical attention from the vet, we will transport them there for treatment at a cost of £10.00 per visit. All treatment costs are the responsibility of the owner and must be reimbursed on collection.
5. If your pet requires medication whilst boarding with us, there is an additional cost of £1.50 per day.
6. A deposit of 50% is required at the time of booking by BACS and the balance must be paid prior to or on arrival. PLEASE NOTE: A LATE PAYMENT FEE OF £20 PER DAY WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR INVOICE IF YOU DO NOT MAKE FULL PAYMENT PRIOR TO ARRIVAL.
7. The daily rate is inclusive of the day your pet is brought to us and the day they leave, regardless of the time of day.
8. If your pet is not collected on the due day and we are unable to contact you via the information you have given us, we will, after 7 days, seek to have your pet re-homed.
9. We are open for drop-off and collections 8am - 10am and 4pm - 6pm daily (except Christmas Day and Boxing Day).
PLEASE NOTE: If collection is not made within these times, you will be charged fees for an additional day.